Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Whootin' Hello

Posted below, are a few pictures of the owl hats I have recently crocheted. What's great about these hats are that they are so unique. The first question I always ask anyone placing an order is "What colors would you would like me to use?" You can be as specific as you like. However, I have to admit, I do enjoy using a little bit of my own creativity to make the perfect hat for your special little one. :)

Pricing:
Smaller sizes (0-12m) for $15.00
Larger sizes (18m-4T) for $20.00
*There is also an extra $5.00 added on to your order for shipping expenses.

Size chart:
Infant
0-3m: 14"-15" 3-6m: 15"-16"
6-12m: 16"-18"
Toddler (12-24m): 18"-19.5"
Child (2T-4T): 19.5"-22"
If you are interested in placing an order, please contact me by:
Email: lafr8362@yahoo.com or feel free to comment below.

                                                           

Cameron-Boy


Zachary-Boy


                          Cameron Elyse-Girl                          


Alayna-Girl


Charlotte-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment